- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
- 4 carrots
- 2 Zucchinis
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 50 g olive oil
- 250 g frozen peas, frozen peas
- 250 g frozen corn kernels, frozen corn
- 1000 g chicken breast, cubed
- 3 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 300 g cream
1h 0minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop garlic and onion, 4 sec/speed 5.
2. Cut carrot and zucchini into smallchunks. Add to the bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add oil and cook 5 mins/100 deg/speed 1.
4. Stir in cornflour. Add chicken, cream and stock*. Cook for 20 mins/100 deg/speed 2 .
5. Divide pie filling between two puff pastry lined pie dishes. Add frozen peas and corn and gently combine.
6. Cover with another sheet of puff pastry and bake in 200 degree celsius oven for 20 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden.
* Add any other veggies (eg. mushrooms) at beginning of step 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)