- 250 g chicken or turkey fillet
- 500 g potatoes
- 250 g brown onion
- 100 g mushroom, fresh
- 50 g carrot
- 150 g red capsicum
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, sliced
- 100 g corn kernels
- 650 g hot water
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt & peper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 300 g cooking liquid
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon TM stock concentrate, to taste
- 50 g cream
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- lemon juice, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- dill, fresh or dried
8Recipe is created for
9Easy Low budget Quick Main course Meat dish Vegetable dish Dinner Lunch Supper Buffet Everyday Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Cooking for large family Polish
Chop garlic in TM for 3 sec speed 7, set aside
Cut chicken to bite size pieces, add salt, pepeper, garlic, oil and leave for few minutes
Cut vegetables (potatoes into small cubes, other vegetables, sliced)
Place potatoes in the basket, chicken pieces at the bottom of Varoma dish (make sure not to cover all the holes), vegetables seasoned with salt and pepper on Varoma tray
Pour hot water into Thermomix, place basket with potatoes inside and Varoma on top. Cook 25 min Varoma temp speed 2
When cooked, place potatoes on top of chicken followed by the rest of vegetables including corn. Cover with cheese slices. Cook 5 min Varoma temp speed 1
put Varoma dish aside, empty TM bowl reserving cooking liquid.
Place all sauce ingredients in TM bowl. Cook 3 min, temp 100C, speed 4
Serve bake with the sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Bulk Bolognese with hidden vegies!
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Chicken tikka masala
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- Mustard & Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken,basil & almond jaffle
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli
- Apricot Chicken
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Crushed Garlic
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Matt Pasta
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE