- 250 g Tasty cheese, Chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 40 g oil of you choice
- 500 g cauliflower florets, (1 small) chopped (incl stalk)
- 400 g coconut milk, 1 can
- 1 tablespoon TMX Veg Stock Paste
- 500 g broccoli florets, (2 small) chopped (incl stalk)
- 2 Carrots medium, Diced
- 1000 g chicken breast or thigh, Diced (3cm)
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 3 frozen peas, cup
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven 200degC
Grate cheese in TMX 5sec / speed 8 remove and save for later.
Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop 3sec / speed 7
Add oil and saute 5min / 120deg / speed 1
Add cauliflower, coconut milk and veg stock paste to bowl.
Place broccoli and carrot in bottom varoma tray and chicken in top varoma tray.
Steam for 25min / Varoma / speed 1
Make sure chicken is cooked and set aside with vegies.
Add curry powder and garlic powder to cauliflower and blend 1 min /speed 5 gradually increasing to 9
Place chicken, broccoli and carrots into baking dish. Add peas and pour over the cauliflower sauce, stir and top with grated cheese.
Bake in oven for 15-20 min until cheese is golden. Use griller to help brown cheese if necessary.
Enjoy and remember to come back and rate the recipe.
I transfer into 2 oven dishes and bake one and freeze the other for an easy dinner later on.
This can easily be converted to a paleo recipe by omitting the peas and cheese and simply sprinkling paprika over the top before baking for a little colour.
Recipe works for TM31 as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder