- 250 grams flour
- 120 grams Butter
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- 3 tbsp water, up to 4 tbsp
- 250 gram chicken breast or tenderloing
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- 1 tbsp vege stock
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh the flour mustard and butter into the bowl, turbo on 1 second 3 to 4 times. Then add the minimum water and knead for 1 minute - add a little more water if the pastry does not come together. Then wrap the pastry in clingfilm and rest it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Weigh erverything into the bowl and chop for 15 to 20 seconds on speed 7.Until you get the texture you like.
Then roll out the pastry and cut into 6 rounds about the size of a side plate, dollop some of the chicken mixture in each round. Fold over one side and crimp the edge together. Cut a wee hole in the top to let the steam out. Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes on 180 degrees.
Great cold in a lunchbox!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander