- 1 onion, Peeled and quartered
- 40 grams Butter
- 500 grams chicken, Cubed
- seasoning to taste, (if desired)
- 150 grams carrot, Diced
- 1 tablespoon TM Chicken Stock Paste, (or 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- salt and pepper to taste, to taste
- 200 ml water
- 150 grams Frozen peas thawed
- 1.5 tablespoon cornflour, mixed wtth 1.5 tab water
- 40 grams grated cheese
- 100 ml cream
- 2 boiled eggs, sliced (cooked in the TM)
- mashed potato, (made in the TM)
- Extra grated cheese
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 160° (moderate).
Add onion to TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds Speed 5
Add butter and sauté for 3 minutes 100° Speed 1
Put butterfly in place and add chicken. Sprinkle seasoning (if using)
Heat chicken for 3 minutes 100° REVERSE and Speed soft
Add carrot, stock paste, salt & pepper, and water, cook for 15 minutes 100° REVERSE and Speed soft
Add peas and cook for a further 5 minutes 100° REVERSE and Speed soft
Take lid off TM and using spatula, quickly stir in cornflour. Add cheese and cream, replace lid and mix for 2 seconds REVERSE and Speed 1.
Place chicken mixture into ovenproof dish. Top with sliced egg, then cover with mashed potato. Sprinkle extra grated cheese on top and brown cheese in oven or grill.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup