- 120 grams cheese, cubed
- 1 chilli, half seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 Capsicum (red), roughly chopped
- 2 tomatoes, halved
- 100 grams water
- 600 grams chicken breast, halved
- 6-8 mixed grain tortilla wraps
- extra vegetables to steam, sliced thinly
- 2 Avocadoes
1h 0minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate cheese 6 seconds, speed 8. Set aside.
Chop chilli, garlic and cumin 7 seconds, speed 9.
Add carrot, capsicum and tomatoes and chop 6 seconds, speed 8. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary. Add water.
Place chicken in Varoma on top of jug. Cook 25 minutes, varoma, speed 1.5.
While chicken and sauce is cooking, slice vegetables for steaming into Varoma tray. Place into Varoma with cooking chicken until vegetable are cooked (around 5 minutes). Remove Varoma tray and vegetables and set vegetables aside.
Remove flesh from two avocadoes, and preheat oven to 200 degrees.
When chicken is cooked and sauce is ready, pour half sauce into rectangular baking dish and set remaining sauce aside.
Place chicken, avocad and half of the grated cheese in thermomix jug (no need to wash sauce out). Shred chicken 4 seconds, speed 4. Repeat if necessary but be careful not to over mix. It turns into baby food very easily. A few chunks of chicken is preferable to mush.
Fill tortillas with chicken mix and steamed vegetables. Roll and place in baking dish.
Cover with remaining sauce, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted and it looks crispy on top.
Can be served immediately. Refrigerates and freezes well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)