THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 grams water
- 4 skinless chicken fillets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 60 grams dry white wine
- 190 grams vegetable stock liquid
- 125 grams cream
- 100 grams semi sun-dried tomatoes
- 50 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 50 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water into mixing bowl and place chicken breast fillets in varoma. Cook 25 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 2.
- Put varoma aside, place chicken into Thermoserver to keep warm and empty water from mixing bowl. Place garlic into mixing bowl, chop 10 seconds, speed 5.
- Place olive oil and chilli flakes into mixing bowl and sauté, 2 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 1.
- Place white wine, vegetable stock, cream, semi sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and cook 5 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
- Place baby spinach leaves into mixing bowl and stir through, 1 minute, 90 degrees, speed 0.5 "Counter-clockwise operation"
- Pour sauce over chicken to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Satay Chicken
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Spinach and Cheese Pie
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish