THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g Butter
- 6 chicken thighs, left whole
- 80 g Port
- 150 g water
- 100 g cream
- 240 g white wine
- 1 tablespoon TM stock
- 6 potatoes, peeled
- vegetables of your choice
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- water, about 1/3 to 1/2 cup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Toss chicken in flour and set aside.
Grate parmesan cheese on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
Chop garlic for 3 seconds on speed 7. Add butter and cook for 3 minutes at 120 degrees (Varoma for TM31) on speed 1 with MC off.
Add chicken thighs and cook for 5 minutes at 120 degrees (Varoma for TM31) on REVERSE, speed 1 with MC off.
Add port, water, cream, stock and wine. Cook 30 minutes on Varoma temperature, REVERSE, speed 1.
Carefully make slices in potatoes, without slicing all the way through. Put into the Varoma bowl and put Varoma on top of mixing bowl in place of MC. Work quickly - there should be 25 minutes remaining when you put the potatoes in.
Prepare the rest of your vegetables and put on the Varoma tray. There should be 20 minutes remaining when you put the vegetables on. I used broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and bok choy - use any vegetables you wish.
Once cooking time has ended, put potatoes onto a baking tray and sprinkle with the grated parmesan. Put into a hot oven to brown and crisp. Put the other vegetables into a thermoserver to keep warm.
While potatoes are browing, mix together 3 tablespoons of cornflour with enough water to make a slurry. Set for another 5 minutes on Varoma, REVERSE, speed 1 and pour cornflour mixture in through the lid while mixing to thicken the sauce. Serve chicken and sauce with your browned potatoes and vegetables, and enjoy!
Suitable for TM 31 also.
Start preparing the potatoes and vegetables while the garlic and chicken are sauteing, so they are ready to go in at the steaming stage.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Sweet tart cases
- Easy Christmas pudding with vegan options
- Chermoula chicken with quinoa and lentil salad
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Tropical florentines
- Pumpkin and Capsicum soup
- Flourless refined sugar free chocolate cake
- German Apple Cake
- Clone of Strawberry Tart with Basil Sugar - Vegan
- Mint relish
- Sourdough Banana Bread (refined sugar, dairy and egg free)
- Bavarian Cream