- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoons garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 60 grams tomato paste
- 350 grams Greek-style natural yoghurt
2h 10minPreparation 2h 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Marinade the chicken breast in the tandoori paste overnight, or at least 2 hours.
- Place oil into mixing bowl and heat 1 min/Varoma/speed 2.
- Add curry leaves, onion, chillies and fresh coriander and chop 3 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of bowl with spatula and cook 5 min/100 degrees celcius/speed 1.
- Add chicken, ginger and garlic, cumin, ground coriander, garam masala, turmeric and salt and cook 3 min/100 degrees//speed 1.
- Add tomato paste and yoghurt and cook 12-15 min/100 degrees//speed or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer into serving dish and serve with rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy date scones
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Fail free Muffins
- Pork Fritters
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE