- 300g grams chicken breast fillets, skinless
- 80 grams green beans
- 50 grams oil
- 80 grams blanched almond kernels
- 1 teaspoon Curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 small fresh red chilli
- 1 tablespoon manjo mirin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh corriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
8Recipe is created for
1. Thinly slice chicken. Cut beans into 2cm lengths.
2. Place basil and coriander leaves into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
3. Place red chilli into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
4. Add oil and almonds to mixing bowl and stir fry 4 mins/varoma/speed 1. Transfer almonds into a bowl and set aside keeping the oil in mixing bowl.
5. Add chicken and cook 2 mins/varoma/speed 1. Loosen chicken stuck under blades to ensure it cooks evenly.
6. Add beans, paste, sauces, reserved chilli, mirin and reserved almonds. Cook 4 mins/varoma/reverse (spoon)
7. Stir in reserved coriander and basil with spatula.
8. Serve with rice.
Chicken &#039;n&#039; almond stir fry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth