- 50 g peanuts
- 900 g water
- 500 g Chicken strips
- 2 eggs
- 1 package Thick Rice Noodles
- 1 package bean sprouts, optional
- 1 brown onion, large (approx 200g)
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 green chilli, (optional)
- 1.5 tablespoon peanut oil, or olive oil
- 50 g brown sugar, (Sauce Ingredient)
- 20 g soy sauce, (Sauce Ingredient)
- 50 g fish sauce, (Sauce Ingredient)
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, (Sauce Ingredient)
- 80 g Chilli Sauce (Hot or Sweet), (Sauce Ingredient)
- fresh coriander, To taste
- 1 sprig spring onions, on top of dish to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop peanuts Sp 5 / 5s. Set aside.
Add water to Thermomix bowl.
Place chicken strips into Varoma dish and pour eggs onto baking paper, (lightly whisked) in Varoma tray.
Cook Varoma / Sp 4 / 5 min. Check omlette is cooked then remove from tray. Continue cooking chicken for another 10 min.
Roll omlette up tightly then slice into thin strips. Make sure chicken is cooked.
Meanwhile, prepare noodles as per packet directions then drain and place into large Thermo Server along with rinsed bean sprouts and omlette strips. Cover to keep warm.
Empty water from Thermomix bowl then add onion, garlic and chilli (if using). Chop Sp 5 / 5s then scrape down.
Add peanut oil or olive oil then saute on 90C / Sp 3 / 2min.
Add sauce ingredients and sugar to Thermomix bowl and mix Sp 3 / 5s.
Add chicken to Thermomix bowl and cook 90C / Sp 3 / 3min. Add a little extra water if required.
Add everything to Thermo Server, add a generous sprinkle of coriander and mix well. Serve topped with chopped peanuts and spring onions.
Accessories you need
If your coriander has the roots attached, cut them off, trim and clean before adding to the Thermomix bowl with the onion and garlic - extra flavour!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Scallion chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Vegetarian Minestone