- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, cut into about 4 pieces
- 60 grams Tasty cheese, cut into 3 pieces
- 60 grams onion, red onion is nice
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 700 grams chicken breast, 2-3 breasts cut into 4-6 pieces each
- 70 grams breadcrumbs, fresh is best, you can make these before first step if required)
- 60 grams pizza sauce, I used 1/2 tomato sauce and 1/2 tomato paste
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees.
2. Add parmesan and tasty cheese to bowl and grate for 8 seconds, speed 8, set aside.
3. Add onion and parsley to bowl, chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
4. Add chicken, half of the reserved cheese (70 grams) and breadcrumbs to bowl and mince for 15 seconds on speed 7 (you can also season with salt and pepper to taste).
5. Using your hands, shape into balls and place in a lightly greased baking dish. Brush each ball with pizza sauce.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes then remove and brush with remaining sauce and scatter with remaining cheese. Bake for another 5-10 minutes until cheese is golden.
7. Serve with salad or steamed vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy-peasy Chicken enchiladas
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt
- Stuffed Chicken Breast rolled in bacon with mash and veg - all in one meal