- 50 g parmesan, block, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 40 g olive oil
- 40 g Butter
- 500 g chicken breast, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 80 g white wine
- 500 g water
- 400 g arborio rice
- 100 g frozen peas
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- handful flat leaf parsley
1. Chop parmesan 10 sec Speed 9. Set aside
2. Chop onion 3 sec Speed 7.
3. Add butter and oil, saute 3 min 100 degrees Speed 1
4. Add rice, saute 3 min 100 degrees Reverse Speed 1, adding wine in through hole in lid after 1.5 minutes.
5. Insert butterfly. Add chicken, stock and water. Cook 17 min 100 degrees Reverse Speed 1.
6. Add peas, cook 4 mins 100 degrees Reverse Speed 1.
7. Pour into ThermoServer, stir through parmesan and season to taste.
8. Serve with parsley on top.
Stir through home made pesto (recipe in EDC), roasted pumpkin, rocket or spinach leaves for added flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce