- 50 g parmesan, block, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 40 g olive oil
- 40 g Butter
- 500 g chicken breast, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 80 g white wine
- 500 g water
- 400 g arborio rice
- 100 g frozen peas
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- handful flat leaf parsley
1. Chop parmesan 10 sec Speed 9. Set aside
2. Chop onion 3 sec Speed 7.
3. Add butter and oil, saute 3 min 100 degrees Speed 1
4. Add rice, saute 3 min 100 degrees Reverse Speed 1, adding wine in through hole in lid after 1.5 minutes.
5. Insert butterfly. Add chicken, stock and water. Cook 17 min 100 degrees Reverse Speed 1.
6. Add peas, cook 4 mins 100 degrees Reverse Speed 1.
7. Pour into ThermoServer, stir through parmesan and season to taste.
8. Serve with parsley on top.
Stir through home made pesto (recipe in EDC), roasted pumpkin, rocket or spinach leaves for added flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert