- 50g parmesan cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Spring onions halved
- 500g Chicken thigh fillets cubed
- 40g Rice Bran
- 40g Baby Rocket leaves
- 1 egg
- 20 slices prosciutto
- 1 small leaf Onion halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 400g Either Fresh Tomatoes or tinned
- 1 tbsp stock paste
- 100g water
- 1 bunch basil leaves fresh
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Parmesan and garlic into into TM Bowl, mill on speed 9 for 10 seconds
Add all the remaining sausage ingredients except for the Prociutto and mix on speed 7 for 15 to 20 seconds until combined. Works well if meat is slightly frozen but not essential.
If making small portions cut Prociutto in half, place a spoon of mixture at one end and roll up, place on oiled Varoma tray. Continue till all mixture is used, set Varoma aside while you add the sauce mixture to the bowl, no need to wash.
Without cleaning the bowl add the onlion, garlic and oil and chop on speed 5 for 3 seconds, scrape down the side and cook for 2 minutes, 100 degrees
If using raw tomatoes add to bowl and chop 2 seconds speed 7
Add remaining ingredients, set Varoma in position and cook for 15 minutes at Varoma temp on speed 2.
Sausages can be browned under a hot grill for a few minutes to complete.
Serve as a snack with sauce as a side for dipping or serve as a meal with extra steamed vegetables, which could be cooked in the basket at the same time.
Accessories you need
This is a Gluten Free, to make it dairy free just add Yeast Flakes instead of the Parmesan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Savoury or Sweet GF Grain & Sugar Free Loaf
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Peachy Whip
- Zucchini balls