- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp coriander seed
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- 4 -5 cloves garlic
- 1 l ong Red Chilli (seeds optional)
- 2 tbsp Light Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oyster
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Veg Oil
- 500 - 600 g chicken, (2 breasts) Sliced 1/2 thickness.
- Veg of Choice (Carrots batons, Green beans, Brocolli)
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and wedge of lime.
8Recipe is created for
Add required amount of rice to basket with the veg and sliced chicken in the varoma. Cook 12 - 16 mins on Varoma temp, stopping after 8 mins to stir chicken.
Once cooked put rice in Thermoserver to keep hot and complete cooking.
Wash and dry bowl thoroughly.
Place all dry spices and salt in the TM Bowl
Mill for 1 min, speed 10, set aside
Place garlic and chilli in the bowl and chop for 8 secs speed 7
Add remaining sauce ingredients and milled spices, cook for 5 mins , when time up blend for 30 seconds speed 10.
Combine Vegetables, chicken and sauce.
Serve with the steamed rice, garnish with chopped peanuts and wedge of lime.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Potato Bombs
- Thai Orange and Red Curry Chicken
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Cheat's Satay
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Mini Meatloaves with Pancetta (Donna Hay clone)
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Chicken in Yoghurt
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Musk Fudge
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE