- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp coriander seed
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- 4 -5 cloves garlic
- 1 l ong Red Chilli (seeds optional)
- 2 tbsp Light Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oyster
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Veg Oil
- 500 - 600 g chicken, (2 breasts) Sliced 1/2 thickness.
- Veg of Choice (Carrots batons, Green beans, Brocolli)
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and wedge of lime.
25minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
Add required amount of rice to basket with the veg and sliced chicken in the varoma. Cook 12 - 16 mins on Varoma temp, stopping after 8 mins to stir chicken.
Once cooked put rice in Thermoserver to keep hot and complete cooking.
Wash and dry bowl thoroughly.
Place all dry spices and salt in the TM Bowl
Mill for 1 min, speed 10, set aside
Place garlic and chilli in the bowl and chop for 8 secs speed 7
Add remaining sauce ingredients and milled spices, cook for 5 mins , when time up blend for 30 seconds speed 10.
Combine Vegetables, chicken and sauce.
Serve with the steamed rice, garnish with chopped peanuts and wedge of lime.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Minced Beef Risotto
- Miso Chicken Ramen
- Stuffed capsicums or peppers
- Hungarian Potatoe bake
- chicken chirizo meatballls lchf
- Dairy Free Pasta Free Lasagne
- Stuffed Egg Free Chicken Meat Loaf with Red Sauce
- Chicken Tinga - Mexican
- Doner Kebabs