- 1 Size 20 Organic Chicken
- 3 tablespoons Butter, Room Tempreture
- 1 teaspoon vegetable salt, If using sea salt double the amount
- 1 shallot, quartered, Not Spring Onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 centimetre Ginger (fresh)
- 1/2 Fresh Jalapino pepper
- 60 grams rice vinegar
- 60 grams soy sauce
- 40 grams vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 35 grams sugar
- black pepper, ground
Heat oven to 210 degrees Celcius
Rinse and pat dry with paper towel the chicken
Salt inside and out
Peel and quarter schallot.
Place salted chicken on top of schallots and roast approx 1.5 hours - or until cooked.
Remove from oven and let rest for approx 10 mins
Slice/carve and serve with dressing!
On running blades - speed 7, place ginger, garlic and jalapeno pepper and chop for 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Insert butterful and add remainder of ingredients to the ginger and garlic and whisk for 10 second on speed 6. Serve with chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Hot Cross Buns
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Bulletproof Coffee