- 1 Size 20 Organic Chicken
- 3 tablespoons Butter, Room Tempreture
- 1 teaspoon vegetable salt, If using sea salt double the amount
- 1 shallot, quartered, Not Spring Onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 centimetre Ginger (fresh)
- 1/2 Fresh Jalapino pepper
- 60 grams rice vinegar
- 60 grams soy sauce
- 40 grams vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 35 grams sugar
- black pepper, ground
Heat oven to 210 degrees Celcius
Rinse and pat dry with paper towel the chicken
Salt inside and out
Peel and quarter schallot.
Place salted chicken on top of schallots and roast approx 1.5 hours - or until cooked.
Remove from oven and let rest for approx 10 mins
Slice/carve and serve with dressing!
On running blades - speed 7, place ginger, garlic and jalapeno pepper and chop for 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Insert butterful and add remainder of ingredients to the ginger and garlic and whisk for 10 second on speed 6. Serve with chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies