- 500 g chicken thigh, partially frozen, cut into cubes
- 3 zucchini, small, cut into 2cm pc
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1/2 bunch corriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste, from EDC
- 3/4 tsp cumin
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put chicken (cubed) into and mince on sp 6 for 7 seconds, repeat if you want finer consistency, set aside
Pre-heat oven to 180d
Put zucchini, onion, corriander and garlic into and blitz on sp 8 for 4 seconds, repeat if you want a finer consistency
Add minced chicken back in and add chicken stock paste and cumin and mix for 20 seconds on sp 4
Use a small scoop or heaped tablespoon to make into ball shape. Set onto baking tray lined with baking paper and cook for 25 mins or until cooked through.
There will be a bit of water in the tray after baking, this is due to the zucchini, so dicard and cook for further 5-10 to further brown.
These are great served with guacamole, salsa or your favourite dip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)