- 500 grams chicken breast
- 25 grams oil
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons Small fresh red chillies
- 1 --- Cup Fresh Basil leaves
- 40 grams fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Fresh coriander root
- 1.5 teaspoons Rice malt syrup
- 235 grams coconut milk
Recipe is created for
1. Cut chicken into 1cm strips
2. Place basil leaves and coriander root into mixing bowl and chop 3 For sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
3 Place onion and chillies into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrap down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
4. Add oil and sauté 3 min/120 degrees/speed 1.
5. Add chicken, fish sauce, basil, coriander and rice malt syrup and cook 10 min/100 degrees//speed or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Add coconut cream and cook 1 min/85 degrees/.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls