- 500 grams chicken breast
- 25 grams oil
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons Small fresh red chillies
- 1 --- Cup Fresh Basil leaves
- 40 grams fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Fresh coriander root
- 1.5 teaspoons Rice malt syrup
- 235 grams coconut milk
Recipe is created for
1. Cut chicken into 1cm strips
2. Place basil leaves and coriander root into mixing bowl and chop 3 For sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
3 Place onion and chillies into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrap down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
4. Add oil and sauté 3 min/120 degrees/speed 1.
5. Add chicken, fish sauce, basil, coriander and rice malt syrup and cook 10 min/100 degrees//speed or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Add coconut cream and cook 1 min/85 degrees/.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle