- 2 chorizo sausages, sliced thinly
- 1 brown onion/or leek, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50g green lentils
- 1tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs TM stock concentrate
- 600g sweet potato, carrots, green beans, diced (total 600 combined)
- 700g water
- 2 shitaki mushrooms, soak for 15mins and slice
Recipe is created for
Add lentils to jug add 300g cold water then cook for 30 mins/100C/reverse/speed 2
Drain when cooked set aside
Add onion or leek and garlic chop 3 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add olive oil and one of the sliced chorizo and cook 5mins/Varoma/rev/speed 2
Add veggies,mushrooms,stock tomato paste,water and cook for 30-45mins/100/rev/speed 2 until veggies are tender
I pan fried the other chorizo and serve on top with some chopped parsley. Or you can add both chorizos in at the same time earlier in the recipe.
squeeze of lemon is delicious too
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)