- 2 chorizo sausages, sliced thinly
- 1 brown onion/or leek, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50g green lentils
- 1tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs TM stock concentrate
- 600g sweet potato, carrots, green beans, diced (total 600 combined)
- 700g water
- 2 shitaki mushrooms, soak for 15mins and slice
8Recipe is created for
Add lentils to jug add 300g cold water then cook for 30 mins/100C/reverse/speed 2
Drain when cooked set aside
Add onion or leek and garlic chop 3 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add olive oil and one of the sliced chorizo and cook 5mins/Varoma/rev/speed 2
Add veggies,mushrooms,stock tomato paste,water and cook for 30-45mins/100/rev/speed 2 until veggies are tender
I pan fried the other chorizo and serve on top with some chopped parsley. Or you can add both chorizos in at the same time earlier in the recipe.
squeeze of lemon is delicious too
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- quince paste
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake