- 2 chorizo sausages, sliced thinly
- 1 brown onion/or leek, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50g green lentils
- 1tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs TM stock concentrate
- 600g sweet potato, carrots, green beans, diced (total 600 combined)
- 700g water
- 2 shitaki mushrooms, soak for 15mins and slice
8Recipe is created for
Add lentils to jug add 300g cold water then cook for 30 mins/100C/reverse/speed 2
Drain when cooked set aside
Add onion or leek and garlic chop 3 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add olive oil and one of the sliced chorizo and cook 5mins/Varoma/rev/speed 2
Add veggies,mushrooms,stock tomato paste,water and cook for 30-45mins/100/rev/speed 2 until veggies are tender
I pan fried the other chorizo and serve on top with some chopped parsley. Or you can add both chorizos in at the same time earlier in the recipe.
squeeze of lemon is delicious too
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- LCHF brocolli bake
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- lemon drizzle (mary berry)
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- lchf savoury pies
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- chicken chirizo meatballls lchf
- steamed pumpkin and golden syrup pudding
- lchf cheese spinach waffle
- lchf cheese souffle
- tomato kasundi (taste)
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers