- 2 chorizo sausages, sliced thinly
- 1 brown onion/or leek, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50g green lentils
- 1tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs TM stock concentrate
- 600g sweet potato, carrots, green beans, diced (total 600 combined)
- 700g water
- 2 shitaki mushrooms, soak for 15mins and slice
8Recipe is created for
Add lentils to jug add 300g cold water then cook for 30 mins/100C/reverse/speed 2
Drain when cooked set aside
Add onion or leek and garlic chop 3 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add olive oil and one of the sliced chorizo and cook 5mins/Varoma/rev/speed 2
Add veggies,mushrooms,stock tomato paste,water and cook for 30-45mins/100/rev/speed 2 until veggies are tender
I pan fried the other chorizo and serve on top with some chopped parsley. Or you can add both chorizos in at the same time earlier in the recipe.
squeeze of lemon is delicious too
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- quince paste
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- mkr pate
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- LCHF lamb mousakka
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Black bean milk
- Vegan Cashew Cheese