- 1 onion, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon Evoo
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jar Passata/ Bol sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 500 grams pork mince
- 2 tablespoons Bbq sauce, (optional)
1. Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 7
2. Add EVOO and saute 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
3. Add tomato passata, herbs, tomato paste and BBQ sauce.
Put steaming basket inplace inside TM Bowl.
Put mince into steaming basket.
4. Cook for 20 minutes, Varoma, speed 2 with MC on. With 5 minutes remaining, break up the mince with a spatula and add Celery, Carrots and Zucchini.
5. Cook for a further 10 minutes, Varoma, speed 2.
Again, with 5 minutes cooking time remaining, break up mince to ensure it is cooked through.
Serve with Spaghetti
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Bourbon Glazed Ham
- Creamy Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon Friands
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Friands
- Sweet Cornbread
- Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken, Cashews with Coconut Sauce and Coconut Rice
- Veg Spag Bol
- Chicken, Sweet Potato, Spinach, Ham and Pinenuts
- Thai Beef or Chicken Massaman Curry
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta