- 1 onion, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon Evoo
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jar Passata/ Bol sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 500 grams pork mince
- 2 tablespoons Bbq sauce, (optional)
1. Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 7
2. Add EVOO and saute 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
3. Add tomato passata, herbs, tomato paste and BBQ sauce.
Put steaming basket inplace inside TM Bowl.
Put mince into steaming basket.
4. Cook for 20 minutes, Varoma, speed 2 with MC on. With 5 minutes remaining, break up the mince with a spatula and add Celery, Carrots and Zucchini.
5. Cook for a further 10 minutes, Varoma, speed 2.
Again, with 5 minutes cooking time remaining, break up mince to ensure it is cooked through.
Accessories you need
Serve with Spaghetti
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Bourbon Glazed Ham
- Creamy Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon Friands
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Friands
- Sweet Cornbread
- Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken, Cashews with Coconut Sauce and Coconut Rice
- Veg Spag Bol
- Chicken, Sweet Potato, Spinach, Ham and Pinenuts
- Thai Beef or Chicken Massaman Curry
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta