- 40 g ghee, oil or butter
- 6 pieces French Shallots
- 4 clove garlic
- 6 leaves Sage
- 800 g Pork scotch fillet, chopped
- 40 g flour, rice, spelt, kamut, tapioca any
- 185 g verjuice, I used maggie&amp;#039;s Sangiovese
- 350 g water
- 2 carrots, large
- 2 Apples, cored, not peeled and sliced
- 25 g Vege Stock Concentrate
Placed peeled schallots, garlic and sage leaves in bowl, chop on sp 5 for 2 sec.
Add oil/ghee (30g) and saute on 100c spd 1 with MC OFF, for 5 min.
in fry pan ** place remaining oil and place meat sprinkle flour and brown for 5 min.
Add verjuice and let cook for further 5-7 min.
Place into tmx bowl contents of frypan then add sliced apple, carrots, water and stock and season. Cook on 100 for 60 min with MC off and steamer basket on top.
Check after time gone off and if need cook for a further 20min on 100 .
Original recipe is slightly different from Pettit Kitchen
recommends serving on millet or cauliflower mash...I served on EDC Mash YUM!
*You could do all steps in tmx bowl - however I love the flavour of browned meat and pan juices.
Keep cassoulet warm in thermoserver whilst preparing the mash.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Bill Granger Cauliflower and Fennel Salad
- Green smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Bars with Cooconut Vanilla Frosting Adapted
- DLT broccoli soup with Tahini and pinenut Zaatar crumb
- cashew NO-GHURT
- No Mato Sauce - AIP compliant
- AIP Coffee
- Flourless Crio bru chocolate cake
- Sarah Wilson's coco-nutty crunchy museli
- Cashew Icecream
- Cashew Yoghurt
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels