- 40 g ghee, oil or butter
- 6 pieces French Shallots
- 4 clove garlic
- 6 leaves Sage
- 800 g Pork scotch fillet, chopped
- 40 g flour, rice, spelt, kamut, tapioca any
- 185 g verjuice, I used maggie&amp;#039;s Sangiovese
- 350 g water
- 2 carrots, large
- 2 Apples, cored, not peeled and sliced
- 25 g Vege Stock Concentrate
Placed peeled schallots, garlic and sage leaves in bowl, chop on sp 5 for 2 sec.
Add oil/ghee (30g) and saute on 100c spd 1 with MC OFF, for 5 min.
in fry pan ** place remaining oil and place meat sprinkle flour and brown for 5 min.
Add verjuice and let cook for further 5-7 min.
Place into tmx bowl contents of frypan then add sliced apple, carrots, water and stock and season. Cook on 100 for 60 min with MC off and steamer basket on top.
Check after time gone off and if need cook for a further 20min on 100 .
Original recipe is slightly different from Pettit Kitchen
recommends serving on millet or cauliflower mash...I served on EDC Mash YUM!
*You could do all steps in tmx bowl - however I love the flavour of browned meat and pan juices.
Keep cassoulet warm in thermoserver whilst preparing the mash.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Bill Granger Cauliflower and Fennel Salad
- Green smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Bars with Cooconut Vanilla Frosting Adapted
- DLT broccoli soup with Tahini and pinenut Zaatar crumb
- cashew NO-GHURT
- No Mato Sauce - AIP compliant
- AIP Coffee
- Flourless Crio bru chocolate cake
- Sarah Wilson's coco-nutty crunchy museli
- Cashew Icecream
- Cashew Yoghurt
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns