- 750 grams Rump/Steak
- 50 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can Cream of Tomato Soup
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable concentrated stock
- 300ml cream
- 2 tablespoons Paprika for topping, more if you like to taste
- sea salt & pepper to taste
10h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and saute at 100 degrees for 2 minutes on speed 1.
Add meat and saute at 100 degrees for 2 minutes on REVERSE on speed 1.
Add tomato soup, vegetable concentrate and paprika and cook for 5 minutes on REVERSE at 100 degrees on speed soft.
Add cream, salt and pepper and more paprika if you like and cook for a further 40 minutes on REVERSE at 100 degrees on speed soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken