- 2 tablespoons oil, can use olive, sunflower, rice bran
- 2 onions
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 100 g tomato paste
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 bayleaf
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 200 g coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons Basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon rock salt
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 500 g chicken tenderloins or chicken breast chopped into short lengths
- plain flour
- 2 eggs
- oil, for frying
- Panko Crumbs
- cajun seasoning
- onion salt
Recipe is created for
1. Place garlic & onions into bowl. Chop 10 seconds Speed 4.
2. Scrape down sides, add oil & cook at 100 degrees speed 1, 4mins.
3. Add carrots, chop for 5 sec speed 5.
4. Cook for 10 mins, speed 2, 80 degrees.
5. Add curry powder & flour. Cook 1 min, speed 2, 80 degrees.
6. Add honey, soy sauce and bay leaf. Cook 5 mins, speed 1, 100 degrees.
7. Add tomato paste,coconut cream,rock salt,paprika,pepper,basil leaves and garam masala and continue to cook for 20 mins, speed 1, 100 degrees.
8. To smooth the sauce slowly bring up to speed 10 for atleast 30 seconds or until desired consistency. Hold onto the MC for this step but with not too much pressure.
1. Cut up your chicken into strip size pieces.
2. Place egg in a bowl with some milk, place flour in a bowl with onion salt,pepper,cajun seasoning,paprika & also the panko crumbs.
3. Start by placing the chicken in the flour & coating it.
4. Coat the chicken in the egg mixture.
5. Coat the chicken in the panko crumbs.
6. Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown.
Serve with rice cooked in the thermomix.
You can freeze the curry sauce as it makes quite a lot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian