- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp coriander seed
- 1 tsp ground tumeric
- 4 -5 cloves garlic
- 1 l long red chillies, (seeds optional)
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Veg Oil
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 100 grams peanuts
- 300 grams water
- 500-6 grams chicken, (2 breasts) Sliced
- Veg of Choice (Carrots batons, Green beans, Brocolli)
8Recipe is created for
Add required amount of rice to basket with the veg and sliced chicken in the varoma. Cook 12 - 16 mins on Varoma temp, stopping after 8 mins to stir chicken.
Once cooked put rice in Thermoserver to keep hot and complete cooking.
Wash and dry bowl thoroughly.
Place all dry spices and salt in the TM Bowl
Mill for 1 min, speed 10, set aside
Place garlic and chilli in the bowl and chop for 8 secs speed 7
Add remaining sauce ingredients and milled spices, chop for 10 secs on Speed 7, scape down sides and cook for 5 mins on 100 degrees, speed 2 , when time up blend for 30 seconds speed 10.
Combine Vegetables, chicken and sauce.
Serve with the steamed rice, garnish with chopped peanuts and wedge of lime.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce