- 1 brown onion
- 30 grams oil
- 400 grams can tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock, page 23 Everyday cookbook
- 500-700 grams Chicken Thighs diced
- 400 grams chickpeas (rinsed)
8Recipe is created for
Put onion 2 sec, speed 6. Scrape down side of bowl Add oil, cook onions 3min/varoma/speed 2 Add can tomato, Can chickpeas curry powder, stock, and chicken, cook 20mins- 25 mins/varoma/ slow stir (spoon)
Once cooked pour into thermoserver.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Mince Meat Pie
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Meatballs with Hidden Kale
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Cha Gio
- Nan's Zucchini Slice
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Spicy Lamb Marinade
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Beetroot Relish
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Banana Date and Oat Bars