- 1 brown onion
- 30 grams oil
- 400 grams can tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock, page 23 Everyday cookbook
- 500-700 grams Chicken Thighs diced
- 400 grams chickpeas (rinsed)
8Recipe is created for
Put onion 2 sec, speed 6. Scrape down side of bowl Add oil, cook onions 3min/varoma/speed 2 Add can tomato, Can chickpeas curry powder, stock, and chicken, cook 20mins- 25 mins/varoma/ slow stir (spoon)
Once cooked pour into thermoserver.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa