- 1 brown onion
- 30 grams oil
- 400 grams can tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock, page 23 Everyday cookbook
- 500-700 grams Chicken Thighs diced
- 400 grams chickpeas (rinsed)
8Recipe is created for
Put onion 2 sec, speed 6. Scrape down side of bowl Add oil, cook onions 3min/varoma/speed 2 Add can tomato, Can chickpeas curry powder, stock, and chicken, cook 20mins- 25 mins/varoma/ slow stir (spoon)
Once cooked pour into thermoserver.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup