- 1 brown onion
- 30 grams oil
- 400 grams can tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock, page 23 Everyday cookbook
- 500-700 grams Chicken Thighs diced
- 400 grams chickpeas (rinsed)
8Recipe is created for
Put onion 2 sec, speed 6. Scrape down side of bowl Add oil, cook onions 3min/varoma/speed 2 Add can tomato, Can chickpeas curry powder, stock, and chicken, cook 20mins- 25 mins/varoma/ slow stir (spoon)
Once cooked pour into thermoserver.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Strawberry Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- LCHF coconut cappuccino