- 3 spring onions, (white part only)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped tablespoon YIAH tuscan capsicum dip mix, to chicken mince if desired or vary using other flavour
- 1 tsp tmx stock, omit stock if using dip mix
- 500 g chicken (mince)
- 1/2 cup bread crumb for coating, (TM made - dried & seasoned)
- 1 heaped tablespoon YIAH dip mix of choice to breadcrumb
Chop spring onion and garlic - speed 8/ 5 secs
Add egg and stock - mix speed 6/ 5 secs
Add chicken mince - REVERSE /Speed 5/ 10 secs
Use a scoop (approx 1 TBS size), place onto baking paper and pop into freezer for 5-10 mins
Preheat Oven to 175'C
Put bread crumbs into Thermoserver base or on clean baking paper, roll 'nuggets' in bread crumbs.
Fry chicken nuggets on each side until golden brown and pop into oven to cook for 7 - 10 mins (or until cooked through
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Soph’s banana cake