- 350 g Veal mince
- 350 g pork mince
- 40 g pinenuts, (will be roasted)
- 35 g bread, (will be crumbed)
- 1 lemon, Zest and Juice
- 20 g parmesan, (will be grated)
- 1 Small Onion halved, (will be grated)
- 4 sprigs basil, (leaves only)
- 1 carrot, (will be grated)
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 700 g Passata Sauce
- 375 g water
- 30 g TM Vegetable stock paste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon cornflour, optional (mix with a little water to make a paste)
1. Put Pinenuts in your TM bowl and roast 5mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
3. Add the Bread and the Lemon Zest to your TM bowl and chop 15 Secs/Speed 7. Put aside in TM server. No need to clean TM bowl.
4. Put Parmesan into your TM bowl and grate 20 Secs/Speed 9. Tip into TM server with bread and lemon and leave aside.
5. Put in Onion (halved), carrot (roughly chopped) and Basil leaves, chop 3 secs/Speed 7.
6. Add to your TM bowl the pinenuts, lemon and breadcrumbs with the mince meat. Season with Salt and Pepper and give a little stir with your spatula and then mix 30 secs/Reverse/Speed 2. (or see tip below)
7. Lightly spray your varoma tray and dish. Make mixture into small balls and then put on your varoma tray and dish. Do not put any balls right in the middle of the tray. Leave the varoma dish to the side.
1. Pour into clean TM bowl, Passata and Water. Put in TM Vegetable stock and lemon juice. Stir 5 Secs/speed 3.
2. Place lid on TM bowl, then place the varoma dish and tray on top of lid. Put Varoma lid on and cook 30mins/Varoma/Speed 2.
3. If the sauce needs thickening, add cornflour paste while mixing slowly on Speed 2.
Place meatballs into your server and cover with sauce. Rinse thermomix and prepare pasta or rice to serve.
Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
This one is a family favourite.
Accessories you need
Mix the mince and veg in the TM server leaving any remaining veg stuck to the walls in the bowl to add to your sauce.
You can use 2 tins of diced tomatoes instead of Passata if you wish.
This dish is also great as an appertisers - 2-3 little balls with a dash of sauce.
Excess sauce is great for any other pasta dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls