- 2 chicken breasts
- 60 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 50 grams feta cheese
- 60 grams Garllic and Herb Butter
- 55 grams bacon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Vege Stock Concentrate
- 3 tablespoons pinenuts
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrots
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb butter from EDC
- 1/2 teaspoon TM Chicken stock concentrate or powder
- salt and pepper to taste, or use your favourite herb mix
- 150 grams cream
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 parsnip
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. To prepare the stuffing, put all ingredients into TM bowl, listed under Çhicken', apart from the chicken breasts and the prsociutto slices. Chop 6 sec/speed 6
2. Make a slice in each breast, trying not to cut through. This will 'Butterfly' the chicken breast. Place onto a chopping mat and thin out with a meat mallet.
3. Place 3 slices of prosciutto on each set of plastic wrap, overlapping each slice.
4. Lay Butterflied chicken breast on prosciutto slices.
5. Place 1/2 of the stuffing mixture on each breast, and spread over the entire breast.
6. Using the plastic wrap to assist you, roll the breast, ensuring you do not wrap the plastic wrap inside the chicken. Wrap as tight as possible.
7. Twist each ends to secure, and tie a knot as close to the end of the breast as possible, ensuring as much air as possible has been squeezed out.
8. Place wrapped chicken breast in bottom tray of varoma.
1. Place 1 litre water into the TM bowl. Place Varoma on top of TM bowl. Cook for 20 mins/Varoma/Spd 4.
2. Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, slice the carrot and zucchini thinly using a vegetable peeler lengthwise.
3. Add Zucchini and carrot to top tray of Varoma. When the first 20 minutes is over cook 10 mins/Varoma/Speed Keep the chicken in!
4. Discard water out of TM Bowl. Make Sauce.
1. Into the tmx bowl add the garlic. Chop on speed 8 for 4 seconds. Scrape down.
2. Add butter. Cook for 4 minutes/100 degrees/speed 2
3. Add cream and stock concentrate. Cook for 4 minutes/100 degrees/ speed 2.
4. Mix the cornflour and water together to remove any lumps.
Add to bowl along with salt and pepper. Season it well with your favourite herbs. Go easy on the salt as the prosciutto is salty.
Cook for 2 minutes / 100 degrees/ speed 2.
Serve sauce over chicken and/or vegetables.
For an added crunch serve with Parsnip ‘Chips.
1. Slice Parsnip into thin slices using a vegetable peeler.
2. Put into a bowl, toss in a little oil of your choice and sprinkle some salt over, mix.
3. Place parsnip onto a baking tray and cook in a 150-170C oven for around 25 minutes, turn once or twice,
Making the Sauce
Baked Parsnip Chips
I prepare 2 chicken breasts. For a family of 2 adults and one child.
This recipe is a combination of both Peta's Wrapped Chicken Breast with Garlic Sauce from the The Road To Loving My Thermomix and PrincessSteph's Wrapped Chicken Breast on Recipe Community.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake