- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 250 grams lean pork or chicken mince
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 brown onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 200 grams bread crumbs
- handful of fresh any fresh herbs, parsley/thyme/oregano/etc.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion and fresh herbs to bowl and blitz 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 5 or until well combined.
Form meat mixture into burger patties (about 8 large burgers).
Barbeque or fry burger patties until cooked through.
Add them to rolls with fillings of your choice.
I used Thermie mayo and bread rolls, and filled with tomato, spinach and cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream