- 2 onion, halved or quartered
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder to taste
- 4 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 420 g can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced (optional)
- 820 g Tinned baked beans
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika ground
- 2 tsp oregano, dried
1. Place onion,chilli and garlic in and chop 6 sec/Sp 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add olive oil and saute for 2 min/100 deg/.
3. Add mince and saute 5mins/100//
4. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 25- 30min/100//.
5. Put in Thermoserver and allow to sit while you prepare rice.
Make your own mince in your Thermomix and set aside before step 1.
Use fresh chilli to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken