- 1 whole potato, chopped into chunks
- 1 Onion, peeled and halved
- 1 Whole Carrot
- 115 g frozen peas
- 115 g frozen corn kernels
- 2 eggs
- 320 g cooked corned beef, chopped into small chunks
- 1 level tsp curry powder
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g Milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- oil for shallow frying, i use rice bran oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Nut free BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Cooking for 2 person Cooking for large family Pantry Easy Low budget Quick Australian Frying Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Meat dish Potato dish Vegetable dish
- Place halved onion, chopped carrot and cut up potato into thermomix. Place on lid and MC and blitz 6 seconds speed 5.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix reverse speed 5 until mixture is just combined.
- Heat oil to a medium heat in a pan. Spoon mixture out into the pan (i use an icecream scoop for this so they are of a uniform size).
- Fry fritters until golden brown, then flip and do the same with the other side. Continue until you have used up all of your fritter batter.
These are lovely served with salt, pepper and vinegar.
Some people love to drown them in tomato or BBQ sauce.
You can add fresh or dried herbs to this if you would like.
You could add leftover vegetables that you cooked with your corned meat - you would more than likely have to add a little more flour and/or reduce the amount of milk used.
You could replace the milk with water, if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- Apple Tea cake
- Apple slice
- Onion gravy
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Banana pancakes/fritters
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Curried mince with rice