- 1 whole potato, chopped into chunks
- 1 Onion, peeled and halved
- 1 Whole Carrot
- 115 g frozen peas
- 115 g frozen corn kernels
- 2 eggs
- 320 g cooked corned beef, chopped into small chunks
- 1 level tsp curry powder
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g Milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- oil for shallow frying, i use rice bran oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Nut free BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Cooking for 2 person Cooking for large family Pantry Easy Low budget Quick Australian Frying Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Meat dish Potato dish Vegetable dish
- Place halved onion, chopped carrot and cut up potato into thermomix. Place on lid and MC and blitz 6 seconds speed 5.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix reverse speed 5 until mixture is just combined.
- Heat oil to a medium heat in a pan. Spoon mixture out into the pan (i use an icecream scoop for this so they are of a uniform size).
- Fry fritters until golden brown, then flip and do the same with the other side. Continue until you have used up all of your fritter batter.
These are lovely served with salt, pepper and vinegar.
Some people love to drown them in tomato or BBQ sauce.
You can add fresh or dried herbs to this if you would like.
You could add leftover vegetables that you cooked with your corned meat - you would more than likely have to add a little more flour and/or reduce the amount of milk used.
You could replace the milk with water, if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- Apple Tea cake
- Apple slice
- Onion gravy
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Banana fritters
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Curried mince with rice
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤