- 1 whole potato, chopped into chunks
- 1 Onion, peeled and halved
- 1 Whole Carrot
- 115 g frozen peas
- 115 g frozen corn kernels
- 2 eggs
- 320 g cooked corned beef, chopped into small chunks
- 1 level tsp curry powder
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g Milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- oil for shallow frying, i use rice bran oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place halved onion, chopped carrot and cut up potato into thermomix. Place on lid and MC and blitz 6 seconds speed 5.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix reverse speed 5 until mixture is just combined.
- Heat oil to a medium heat in a pan. Spoon mixture out into the pan (i use an icecream scoop for this so they are of a uniform size).
- Fry fritters until golden brown, then flip and do the same with the other side. Continue until you have used up all of your fritter batter.
These are lovely served with salt, pepper and vinegar.
Some people love to drown them in tomato or BBQ sauce.
You can add fresh or dried herbs to this if you would like.
You could add leftover vegetables that you cooked with your corned meat - you would more than likely have to add a little more flour and/or reduce the amount of milk used.
You could replace the milk with water, if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- LCHF lamb mousakka
- Chilli Con Carne
- Quick chicken curry
- Chicken and corn fritters
- Family Lasagne
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake