- 4 Slices of Gluten Free Bread, (The Crust works perfectly)
- 140 g raw macadamia nuts
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 4 Large Fresh Garlic Cloves
- 1 Handful fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the bread into the TM Bowl and blitz for 10 seconds | Speed 8
Place the Parsley and garlic and chop for 3 seconds | Speed 6.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add all other ingredients, including the breadcrumbs.
Turbo all ingredients 3 times for 1 Second
Repeat Turbo if finer consistency is required
This stuffing is perfect for Roast Turkey on Christmas Day
Also great for stuffed chicken thighs
Can replace Gluten Free Bread with normal bread or 180g of Cooked Quinoa
Enjoy x Nadia
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Nadia Brown
- Nadias' Zuchinni Muffins and Slice
- Nadia's Thai Green Chicken Curry Parcels with Coconut and Lemongrass Rice
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Chestnut Swiss Roll