THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500-700 grams cauliflower florets
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 brown onions, peeled and halved
- 40 grams Butter
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp tumeric ground
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1000 grams cubed chuck steak
- 400 gram Tin crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Thermomix stock concentrate
- 150 grams cream
- 300 grams mixed vegetables of choice, (potato, carrots, broccoli, peas etc)
1h 18minPreparation 8minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1.Put cauliflower into TMX and chop on speed 5 for 7 seconds, set aside in varoma tray
2. Put garlic cloves into TMX and blitz 3 seconds speed 7
3. Add onions and blitz 5 seconds speed 7
4. Scrape down sides of bowl and lid, add butter and sauté 3 mins 100 degrees speed 1
5. Add curry powder, turmeric and mustard and sauté 2 mins 100 degrees speed 1
6. Add sugar and vinegar, mix 5 seconds speed 3
7. Add cubed beef, tinned tomatoes, TMX stock and cook 100 degrees 40mins speed soft.
8. Add cream and cook for 10 minutes speed soft
9. Add vegetables to varoma bowl (or some may fit in TMX bowl). Put varoma on and cook 20 minutes VAROMA temperature speed 2
I found the cauliflower rice was a bit watery, so you may want to give it a bit of a squeeze out before serving.
I add the cooked vegetables to the tm bowl and give a little manual stir before serving as my kids are fussy and this helps hide them!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly