- 50 g olive oil
- 300 g chicken thighs, skin off, chopped
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 400 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 800 g hot water
- 80 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 100 g cream
- 2 tablespoons TM stock concentrate
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, Grated in the TMX
Recipe is created for
Grate Parmesan in the TMX for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Chop garlic and onion for 2-3 seconds on speed 6-7.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes, 100C, speed 1 with MC off.
Add rice and wine and saute for 2 minutes, 100C, reverse and speed 1.
Add stock, chicken, mushrooms and water and cook for 16-17 minutes on 100C, reverse and speed 1.
Stir through cream,spinach leave, cheese and seasonings.
Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
Use Semi Dried tomatoes as well or in place of another ingredient
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover