- 50 g olive oil
- 300 g chicken thighs, skin off, chopped
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 400 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 800 g hot water
- 80 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 100 g cream
- 2 tablespoons TM stock concentrate
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, Grated in the TMX
8Recipe is created for
Grate Parmesan in the TMX for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Chop garlic and onion for 2-3 seconds on speed 6-7.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes, 100C, speed 1 with MC off.
Add rice and wine and saute for 2 minutes, 100C, reverse and speed 1.
Add stock, chicken, mushrooms and water and cook for 16-17 minutes on 100C, reverse and speed 1.
Stir through cream,spinach leave, cheese and seasonings.
Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
Use Semi Dried tomatoes as well or in place of another ingredient
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Jaffa cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake