- 50 g olive oil
- 300 g chicken thighs, skin off, chopped
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
- 400 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 800 g hot water
- 80 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 100 g cream
- 2 tablespoons TM stock concentrate
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, Grated in the TMX
8Recipe is created for
Grate Parmesan in the TMX for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Chop garlic and onion for 2-3 seconds on speed 6-7.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes, 100C, speed 1 with MC off.
Add rice and wine and saute for 2 minutes, 100C, reverse and speed 1.
Add stock, chicken, mushrooms and water and cook for 16-17 minutes on 100C, reverse and speed 1.
Stir through cream,spinach leave, cheese and seasonings.
Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
Use Semi Dried tomatoes as well or in place of another ingredient
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma