- 150 g Milk
- 14 g Yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 320 g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 350 g carrot, cut into 1cm circles
- 150 g parsnip, cut into 1cm circles
- 80 g onion, quartered
- 80 g Butter
- 150 g celeriac, peeled and cubed
- 400 g water
- 1 tbsp stock paste, vegetable or chicken
- 500 g chicken breasts, diced
- pinch pepper
- 2 bayleaves
- 250 g sour cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease the Varoma dish.
Add milk, sugar and yeast into the mixing bowl and cook for 90s/37'C/speed 2.
Add flour, salt, egg and kneed for 2min/
Take the dough out of the mixing bowl and form two chunky rolls out of it short enough to fit them into the Varoma dish.
Place the rolls in the Varoma dish and set it aside.
Place carrots, parsnip, celeriac and onion into the mixing bowl and chop for 5s/speed 5.
Add 50g butter and saute for 5min/120'C//speed .
Add water and stock.
Put the simmering basket into the mixing bowl and put your seasoned (salt and pepper) diced chicken fillets and bayleaves in the simmering basket.
Place the Varoma dish into position and cook for 30min/Varoma/speed 1.
Put the varoma dish aside.
Transfer chicken into the Thermoserver and set aside.
Add sour cream into the sauce in the mixing bowl and mix for 1min gradually increasing speed to 9.
Cook the sauce for another 5min/90'C/speed 3.
Add the sauce to your reserved chicken in the Thermoserver.
Serve with slices of dumplings.
Leftover dumplings can be frozen and reheated in the Varoma when required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Anna’s Creamy Overnight Oats
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class