- 150 g Milk
- 14 g Yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 320 g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 350 g carrot, cut into 1cm circles
- 150 g parsnip, cut into 1cm circles
- 80 g onion, quartered
- 80 g Butter
- 150 g celeriac, peeled and cubed
- 400 g water
- 1 tbsp stock paste, vegetable or chicken
- 500 g chicken breasts, diced
- pinch pepper
- 2 bayleaves
- 250 g sour cream
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease the Varoma dish.
Add milk, sugar and yeast into the mixing bowl and cook for 90s/37'C/speed 2.
Add flour, salt, egg and kneed for 2min/
Take the dough out of the mixing bowl and form two chunky rolls out of it short enough to fit them into the Varoma dish.
Place the rolls in the Varoma dish and set it aside.
Place carrots, parsnip, celeriac and onion into the mixing bowl and chop for 5s/speed 5.
Add 50g butter and saute for 5min/120'C//speed .
Add water and stock.
Put the simmering basket into the mixing bowl and put your seasoned (salt and pepper) diced chicken fillets and bayleaves in the simmering basket.
Place the Varoma dish into position and cook for 30min/Varoma/speed 1.
Put the varoma dish aside.
Transfer chicken into the Thermoserver and set aside.
Add sour cream into the sauce in the mixing bowl and mix for 1min gradually increasing speed to 9.
Cook the sauce for another 5min/90'C/speed 3.
Add the sauce to your reserved chicken in the Thermoserver.
Serve with slices of dumplings.
Accessories you need
Leftover dumplings can be frozen and reheated in the Varoma when required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw
- Beetroot Burgers
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles