- 500 g thin sausages, you choose
- 200 g green beans, washed
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1-2 Chillies, to taste. Seeds removed and sliced
- 30 g oil
- 1-2 tablespoons curry powder, to taste
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 250 g water
- 2 tablespoons kechap manis
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 level tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 125 g Philly cheese, chopped
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- dash coconut essence, optional
- chopped corriander, to garnish
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place sausages in steaming basket. Squash them down.
Place inside the bowl"Closed lid" , and (barely) cover with water.
Add the beans to the Varoma, with it's lid and cover.
Remove both from the "Closed lid" . Rinse the sausages under cold water to cool. Rinse beans also to stop further cooking.
Slip the skins from the sausages and slice them into 1cm pieces.
Slice the beans. Set aside with the sausages.
Dry the bowl"Closed lid" and add the onion, garlic, chilli and oil.
Chop 5secs/sp5. Scrape.
Add the curry powder and sauté, 3mins/ Varoma/sp1.
Add the coconut milk, water, kechap manis, apple, sausages, beans and stock paste.
Simmer 20mins/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting"
Stir through the Philly cheese, sugar and coconut essence,
2mins/100°C/ "Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" , or until cheese has melted and blended through.
Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if required.
Garnish with fresh corriander if desired.
Serve with steamed rice or coconut rice.
Accessories you need
Tastes even better if made the day before ;p
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Spinach and Cheese Pie
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Ibu Sambal
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie