- 500 g thin sausages, you choose
- 200 g green beans, washed
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1-2 Chillies, to taste. Seeds removed and sliced
- 30 g oil
- 1-2 tablespoons curry powder, to taste
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 250 g water
- 2 tablespoons kechap manis
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 level tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 125 g Philly cheese, chopped
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- dash coconut essence, optional
- chopped corriander, to garnish
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sausages in steaming basket. Squash them down.
Place inside the bowl, and (barely) cover with water.
Add the beans to the Varoma, with it's lid and cover.
Remove both from the . Rinse the sausages under cold water to cool. Rinse beans also to stop further cooking.
Slip the skins from the sausages and slice them into 1cm pieces.
Slice the beans. Set aside with the sausages.
Dry the bowl and add the onion, garlic, chilli and oil.
Chop 5secs/sp5. Scrape.
Add the curry powder and sauté, 3mins/ Varoma/sp1.
Add the coconut milk, water, kechap manis, apple, sausages, beans and stock paste.
Stir through the Philly cheese, sugar and coconut essence,
2mins/100°C/ /, or until cheese has melted and blended through.
Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if required.
Garnish with fresh corriander if desired.
Serve with steamed rice or coconut rice.
Tastes even better if made the day before ;p
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Autumn Pear cake
- Victoria sponge with vanilla buttercream filling.
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Upside down Ginger Pear Cake
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Artisan apple bread
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Braised Chicken