- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 500 grams chicken breast, cut into 4cm cubes
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 carrot, diced into 1cm cubes
- 2 celery stalks, diced into 1cm cubes
- 300 grams double cream
- 1 tablespoons chicken stock paste
TM 6 Method
Add garlic, oil and onion and chop 3 secs/ sp 6.
Start with the recipe for "Bacon with Chicken Strips" skipping to step 2. (See overview before starting recipe).
This will allow you to access the HIGH HEAT function.
Brown chicken .
TM5/ 31 Method
Add onion, garlic and oil and chop 3 secs/ sp 6.
Add chicken and Saute 5 mins / VAroma/ Sp /
THEN (ALL MODELS)
Add thickened cream, chicken stock paste, carrot and celery.
Cook 9 mins/ VAroma/ / with MC off
PLace simmering basket or splash guard on lid
To bulk up the meal, double the chicken. Cook it in two batches by placing the first 300 gr in a bowl and then browning the second batch.
If you cannot get double cream use thickened cream, but it will be a little runnier (great served with rice to soak up the liquid)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- LCHF Seed Crackers
- Emily's Famous Fudge Brownie GF, double batch.
- Zesty Lemon Melting moments
- Healthy Banana, Pecan Apricot Loaf
- Caramel Kisses, Gluten Free
- French Blueberry Tart