- 1kg diced lamb, or chicken/ beef
- 30 g Butter
- 2 brown onions
- 1 --- small knob of Ginger
- 2 --- cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp ground tumeric powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons Mustard seeds, or powder
- 3 tbsp curry powder/spices, or curry seasoning
- dash white wine vinegar
- 2 --- Large Red Chillis, seeds removed- optional of course, and only use 1 if you would like to reduce the heat
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar, grated, or raw sugar
- 400 g fresh tomatoes, or canned
- 2 MC coconut cream, or cream
- half juice of lemon, quarter and place 1 qtr in for flavour
- 1 Lemon quartered, for serving
- 2 tablespoon TM Stock Concentrate
- 100 grams Green beans, trimmed and halfed
- Coriander for garnish
- 150 grams washed baby spinach, (Optional)
- steamed jasmine rice
Place garlic cloves, ginger and chilli into TM and blitz 5 seconds speed 7
Add quartered peeled onions and blitz 6 seconds speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl, add butter and sauté 3 mins 100 deg speed 1
Add curry powder, turmeric and mustard seeds and sauté 2 mins 100 deg speed 1
Add sugar, white wine vinegar, and mix 5 seconds speed 3
Add diced lamb, fresh cut into halves (or canned) tomatoes, TM stock, lemon juice and a quarter of lemon or the zest and cook 100 degrees 60mins reverse speed soft.
30 mins through cooking, add coconut cream while still cooking
Add in green beans for texture these will not require a lot of cooking.
When cooking is complete, check for seasoning and add salt and white pepper if needed
If using baby spinach leaves place in thermo server and pour curry over the top, the spinach doesnt need to cook, only heat through.
Now you can cook your Rice.
For Serving, garnish with lemon and coriander. The fresh lemon sqeezed over is tasty.
Serve with steamed Jasmine Rice and papadams.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Pork and Fennel Ragu
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Chicken noodle balls
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Pate en Crouté
- HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE
- Chicken & Lemon Tagine
- Old Fashioned " Nannies" Mayonnaise
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Beurre Blanc (Julia Childs)
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Salted Caramel Swirl Cheesecake
- Chinese-Style Steamed Fish
- Fool Proof Scones
- Salsa Verde Argentinian style
- Chicken & Ginger Noodle Soup
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)