- 1 onion, Halved
- 30-40 grams Butter or Oil (Olive)
- 1 carrot chopped, (Optional)
- 1 zucchinni chopped, (Optional) &amp;/or Broccoli
- 300 grams Chicken Breast chopped
- 220 grams water
- 1 Tin of Coconut Milk (Ayam 270ml)
- 1-2 teaspoons Chicken Stock Powder (Continental), or Thermomix Vege or Chicken Stock Paste
- 100 grams Peas & Corn (Heinz)
- 3 teaspoons Keens Curry Powder, or to Taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop Onion 5 Seconds, Speed 5, scrape down the sides of the bowl
2. Add Butter and Saute 3Mins, 100 deg, Speed 2
3. Add Carrot & Zucchinni, Chop 3 Seconds, Speed 5
4. Insert Butterfly, Add Chopped Chicken & Curry Powder, Stock & Water. Cook for 10 Minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 2
5. Add Peas & Corn and Coconut Milk and Cook for 5min, 100 degrees, Speed 1
This dish is best served with Steamed Rice or Cauliflower Rice and a Squeeze of Lemon Juice. If you like it thicker sauce use Corn Flour to thicken at the end.
NOTE: Fresh Prawns may be used instead of Chicken for a delicious alternative, and if you are not Dairy Free Milk can be used instead of Coconut Milk.
This is a great dish for using up left over Chicken (eg BBQ). To use up already cooked chicken just add it in Step 5. with the Peas & Corn and Coconut Milk as you are only heating in through
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough