- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, brown
- 500 grams mince beef, Lean
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (approx)
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon smokey BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, thick stalks removed
- 1 heaped teaspoon Dijon mustard
Recipe is created for
1. Place garlic and onion in bowl and chop - 2-3 secs on speed 7
2. Scrape down sides with spatula and repeat if necessary.
3. Weigh mince in bowl.
4. Add remaining ingredients.
5. Mix all ingredients with measuring cup in place - on speed 3 for approx 30 secs or until combined. Add more breadcrumbs if too wet.
6. Parsley may need to be mixed in slightly longer. If so mix again for a further 15 secs at speed 3
7. Use spatula to remove mince mixture and make patties/rissoles to your own preference. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
8. Cook in a frypan or on the BBQ. Serve with mash and veges or chips and salad! ENJOY!!
We made 6 big patties with this mix. Would easily make 8 thinner more uniform patties
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast