- 500 grams lamb mince
- 1 onion, Peeled and quartered
- 4 cloves garlic
- 80 grams breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons cumin, Ground
- 1 tablespoon coriander, Ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
24h 0minPreparation 24h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put onion and garlic into jug and blitz Speed 8/5 seconds.
Add the lamb mince and combine Speed4/5 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and blitz on Speed8/25 seconds, or until finely minced and well combined. You don't want any chunks in the mix.
Place mixture onto a large piece of cling wrap and roll up tightly, creating a large sausage shape. Ensure the whole roll is enclosed, ends too.
Place in the fridge for at least 8 hours, or overnight if possible.
When ready to cook, add 1200 grams water to the jug.
Place roll in the varoma and steam for 35minutes/varoma/Spd3.
Once cooked (internal temp of meat must be at least 75 degrees) removed from varoma.
Unwrap roll from cling wrap and allow to cool slightly.
Serve, thinly sliced, in Skinnymixers Pita Wraps with salads.
Accessories you need
I make my own lamb mince using lamb leg meat. Check your user manual for instructions. Bought lamb mince works well also.
When creating the roll in cling wrap, use your varoma tray as a size guide. Ensure it will fit in the tray once rolled.
To serve, I hold the slightly cooled roll on one end and use a cheese shaver to shave off thin slices of kebab meat.
Skinnymixers Pita Wrap recipe can be found on the Skinnymixers website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- 20sec scones
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto