- 500 grams Elbow Noodles
- 1 bunch parsley, generous handful
- 100 grams cheese, tasty or feta
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 onion, brown, peeled, cut in half
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 8 rashers of shoulder bacon
- 30 grams Butter
- 100 grams cream
- pinch salt to taste
- baby spinach or rocket, (optional)
- 1. Cook Elbow Noodles as per instructions in EDC. Rinse and drain in a colander, Set aside in a thermoserver.
- 2. Mince the parsley 2 sec/speed 7. Set aside
- 3. Roughly chop the tomatoes and mushrooms 2 sec/speed 3-4. Set aside
- 4. If using tasty cheese, grate cheese 3 sec/speed 5. Set aside
- 5. Place onion, garlic, red capsicum, shallots and bacon in TM bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 7.
- 6. Add butter, sautee 2 min/100 degrees/speed 1 (MC off)
- 7. Add Salt to taste. Add previously chopped mushrooms and cream. cook 4 min/100 degrees/Reverse/speed 1
- 8. Add previously chopped tomatoes and previously cooked pasta; mix together, cook 1 min/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 2-3
- 9. Cook 4 mins/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1; adding 2/3 of the previously chopped parsley in the last minute of cooking.
- 10. Serve with either (grated tasty or crumbled feta cheese) and 1/3 of the chopped parsley
*If you prefer to have whole bacon bits rather than shredded bits of bacon throughout; omit the shoulder bacon; and add 150 - 300gm bacon bits with mushrooms and cream (step 7).
*You can also serve it on a bed of Baby Spinach and Rocket
* You could put it in a casserole dish and sprinkle on bread crumbs and cheese and bake it in a moderate oven
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins