- 500 grams Elbow Noodles
- 1 bunch parsley, generous handful
- 100 grams cheese, tasty or feta
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 onion, brown, peeled, cut in half
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 8 rashers of shoulder bacon
- 30 grams Butter
- 100 grams cream
- pinch salt to taste
- baby spinach or rocket, (optional)
- 1. Cook Elbow Noodles as per instructions in EDC. Rinse and drain in a colander, Set aside in a thermoserver.
- 2. Mince the parsley 2 sec/speed 7. Set aside
- 3. Roughly chop the tomatoes and mushrooms 2 sec/speed 3-4. Set aside
- 4. If using tasty cheese, grate cheese 3 sec/speed 5. Set aside
- 5. Place onion, garlic, red capsicum, shallots and bacon in TM bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 7.
- 6. Add butter, sautee 2 min/100 degrees/speed 1 (MC off)
- 7. Add Salt to taste. Add previously chopped mushrooms and cream. cook 4 min/100 degrees/Reverse/speed 1
- 8. Add previously chopped tomatoes and previously cooked pasta; mix together, cook 1 min/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 2-3
- 9. Cook 4 mins/100 degrees/Reverse/Speed 1; adding 2/3 of the previously chopped parsley in the last minute of cooking.
- 10. Serve with either (grated tasty or crumbled feta cheese) and 1/3 of the chopped parsley
*If you prefer to have whole bacon bits rather than shredded bits of bacon throughout; omit the shoulder bacon; and add 150 - 300gm bacon bits with mushrooms and cream (step 7).
*You can also serve it on a bed of Baby Spinach and Rocket
* You could put it in a casserole dish and sprinkle on bread crumbs and cheese and bake it in a moderate oven
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge