- 1 small onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 2-3 bacon rashers, sliced
- 10 g olive oil
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can Diced/Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon beef stock paste, or 300ml Beef Stock
- 300 g water
- 2 carrots, Sliced
- 150 g mushrooms, Sliced
- 700 g beef rump, Diced
- 1 bay leaf
1h 10minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop Onion & Garlic for 3 seconds, speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl & add Olive Oil & Bacon and saute for 4 mins, 100', Reverse
Add Butterfly Whisk then add Beef and cook 3 mins, 100', Reverse
Add Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Stock Paste, Water, Carrots, Mushrooms & Bay leaf and cook 60 mins, 100', reverse
Put into Thermoserver and let sit for as long as possible before serving.
*read tips first :)
Different quality and cuts of beef will alter cooking time. You may need to extend cooking time..
You could add fresh parsley and/or basil for added flavour as well as your favourite vegetables.
As with most slow cooked dishes, this will taste better the following day. I like to leave it sit for a while in Thermoserver before serving or have the next day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Kazza’s Bolognaise Pasta sauce
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice