- 160 grams Bakers flour (or plain flour)
- 160 grams Self Raising Flour
- 300 grams Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- TM Grated mozzarella, Or feta or Parmesan or any combination of lovely cheeses
- Leftover roast meats, Or left over mince meats
- Cooked vegetables or fresh spinach
Add all dough ingredients to TM bowl. Mix 12-15 sec speed 6 until a ball is formed. Knead 1.5 mins and do not walk away from your thermomix. Wrap dough in thermomat and rest for 30 mins or until your filling is ready.
Filling: chop and prepare cooked meats, VEGES and cheeses.
The meat and hard cheeses can be chopped in the thermomix. Use reverse speed 4 for shredding meats, and Speed 8 for hard cheeses.
Divide dough into 4. Roll each portion out with rolling pin on your thermomat. This is a very sticky/wet dough, so you will need extra flour to roll out. Roll each portion into large thin rectangles.
Place chosen filling along long side of rectangle and fold over to seal to make a long parcel.
Pan fry in a small amount of oil until golden on each side. Serve.
This is a great meal to use up leftovers.
If you don't have left overs, this is awesome with freshly minced chicken breast sautéed with garlic, onion, chilli and a little salt. Mix with baby spinach leaves and mozzarella and fill your gozleme.
Other ideas: Mexican mince or chilli con carne, any pie filling, steamed chicken, left over roast vegetables, ham and cheese, ham cheese and pineapple, tandoori chicken.
This recipe can be DOUBLED. Just double quantity of ingredients, no extra kneading is required and dive dough into 8 portions to roll out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Celebration Dip
- Harissa and tomato Prawns with feta converted from woman's weekly super foods cookbook
- Prawn Cakes in lettuce cups by Pete Evans (Healthy Every Day) converted to thermomix
- Moroccan Spiced Rice
- Frappe, Best Ever!
- Perfect White Chocolate Custard
- Mango smoothie, tastes like a Mango Cream Weis bar!
- Prawn and Pea Risotto
- CADA Scrolls
- Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Extract
- Steamed Banana Nut Puddings ( converted from better homes and gardens)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Easy Crepe Recipe