- 1 zuchinni, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 &amp; 1/2 tablespoons dried mixed herbs
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place zuchinni, carrot, onion and garlic into TM bowl for 5-10 seconds on speed 6.
2. Add mixed herbs, mince, breadcrumbs, egg, tomato sauce and 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce, mix on speed 5 for 25 seconds.
3. Place mixture into loaf pan or shape mixture into loaf shape in baking dish or on a baking tray and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and drain away any excess liquid. Add remaining BBQ sauce (1/4 cup) and return to oven for further 10 minutes to glaze the top of the meatloaf.
Serve with vegies and mashed potatoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce