- 1 zuchinni, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 &amp; 1/2 tablespoons dried mixed herbs
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place zuchinni, carrot, onion and garlic into TM bowl for 5-10 seconds on speed 6.
2. Add mixed herbs, mince, breadcrumbs, egg, tomato sauce and 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce, mix on speed 5 for 25 seconds.
3. Place mixture into loaf pan or shape mixture into loaf shape in baking dish or on a baking tray and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and drain away any excess liquid. Add remaining BBQ sauce (1/4 cup) and return to oven for further 10 minutes to glaze the top of the meatloaf.
Serve with vegies and mashed potatoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Turkey Stuffing
- Shredded Chicken
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Savoury Mince
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Stirfry Minced Pork with Eggplant
- Thermomixtress' Favourite Savoury Mince Recipe
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Curried egg
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Souffle - Spinach