- 1 small carrot
- 1/2 brown onion
- 250 grams Sausage Mince
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Bbq sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mint Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon Dried parsley
- 1 egg
- 30 grams breadcrumbs
1h 3minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Add carrot and onion and chop 5 sec / sp 5.
3. Add sausage and beef mince and combine 15 sec / / sp 4.
4. Add remaining ingredients and combine 25 sec / / sp 4.
5. Transfer all ingredients to loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until cooked through.
Accessories you need
You can subsitute some or all of the beef mince with lamb.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Apple Crumble
- Choc Mint Balls
- Grandma Kath's Shortbread
- Varoma Honey Chicken and Non-Fried Rice
- Tracy's Rumballs
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Spicy Chicken Kebabs
- Three Cheese Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Chicken Rissoles
- Tracy's Traditional Rock Cakes
- Tracy's Chocolate Fudge Cake/Cupcakes
- Tracy's CWA Yo-yo's or melting moments
- Banana Pancakes
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Banana and Date Muffins
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Blueberry Blondie
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne