- 1 --- onion brown
- 500 grams Lean mince beef
- 1 sachet Taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 --- Cup of water
- 1 package Tortilla strips
- 1 tomato, Diced
- 1 avocado, Diced
- 200 grams Tasty cheese, Cubed
- 200 gram Jar of taco sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut cheese into cubes and grate in Thermomix 17 secs speed 5.5. Set aside
Chop onion 5 secs speed 7
add seasoning mix and water
place simmering basket in jug and break up mince into large chunks and place in basket.
Cook 100 degrees 22 minutes speed 2
Place mince in with sauce and break up on reverse speed 3 for 5 seconds.
Arrange tortilla strips on a plate or in a bowl and spoon mince mixture on top and sprinkle with cheese.
Microwave until melted. Spoon avocado and chopped tomato on top and spoon on taco sauce. Serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Curried tuna
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- More Again Risotto
- Variation Tomato Relish
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)