- 50 g Cashew nut or nut of choice
- 3 spring onions
- 3 green chilli, de seeded (or not!!)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon grass stem, (cut in 4 ish)
- Kaffir Lime leaves
- 20 g olive oil
- 440 g Tin Coconut Milk
- Sweet basil
- 2-3 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- Veg of Choice (Capsicum, Beans)
- Coriander to garnish
8Recipe is created for
- Place nuts in bowl and mill for 5 seconds Speed 9, Set aside
- Chop Spring onions, Chilli, Garlic, Lemon grass, Kaffir lime leaves Speed 7, 10 seconds
- Add Oil and sauté 3mins,100 degrees speed soft
- Add Coconut Milk, Cook 4 mins 100 degrees speed 1
- Blend 20 sec, Speed 9 for a smoother sauce.
- Add Chicken & Vegetables, Cook 6-8 mins (dep size of pieces),100 Degrees, reverse, speed soft
- Add Fish sauce, Basil, Sugar and ground nuts (less if want a thin sauce)
- Cook 2 mins, 100 degrees reverse speed soft. Garnish with Coriander.
Serve with Steamed Rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Potato Bombs
- Thai Orange and Red Curry Chicken
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Cheat's Satay
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Mini Meatloaves with Pancetta (Donna Hay clone)
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Chicken in Yoghurt
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Musk Fudge
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE