- 40 grams raw cashews
- 1 leek
- 2 shallots
- 5 garlic
- 30 grams failsafe oil, or ghee
- 600 grams Chicken Breast Cubed
- 2 tsp salt
- 250 grams rice milk, or preferred milk
- 1/2 tsp saffron threads
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add cashews and mill on speed 9 for 15 secs then set aside 2. Add leek, garlic and shallots and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape down 3. Add oil cook for 3 mins 100 degrees speed 1 4. Add chicken cook 5 mins 100 degrees 5. Add salt, milk and saffron cook 15 mins 100 degrees 6. Add cashews and cook another 5 mins 100
serve over rice or pasta
I have converted recipe so I can make it in my Thermomix. Original recipe from:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink & White Coconut Ice (Breast Cancer Foundation / Think Pink Fundraiser)
- Traditional Lemonade Scones
- Lemon and Peach Potion Pots For Halloween
- Easy Two Ingredient Scones
- Black and White Marble Cake
- Zucchini Leek soup Failsafe
- Bloody Coconut Ice
- Cashew cookies (failsafe)
- Failsafe bread
- Rice porridge (failsafe)
- Chocolate nut muffin
- Mussels in a Red Sauce soup
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Peanut butter
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce