- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 brown onion, Peeled & Quartered
- 2 carrots, Chopped into Chunks
- 1/2 zucchini, Chopped into Chunks
- 300 g water
- 1 heaped tbsp beef stock, Conc or Powdered
- 1 heaped tbsp chicken stock, Conc or Powdered
- 140 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt, (l use flakes)
- 25 g Worcestershire sauce
- 800 g Beef mince
- 150 g frozen peas
- 1000 grams potatoes, cubed (skin on)
- 60 g Butter
- 80 g cream
- salt & pepper, to taste
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Garlic, Onion, Carrot and Zucchini in TM Bowl. Chop 3sec/Speed 6/MC on. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add oil, cook 5min/Sp 1/100 degrees/MC off.
3. Add water, Beef Stock, Chicken Stock, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce, Paprika, Salt & Pepper to bowl. Place Mince into simmering basket and insert basket into TM Bowl.
4. Place cubed potatoes into bottom tray of Varoma, put Varoma in place and cook 25min/Varoma Temp/Sp 3. Break mince up with a fork half way through cooking.
5. Preheat oven to 180 Deg C. Place Mince into baking dish, mix frozen peas with mince, stir through sauce from TM Bowl. Wash TM Bowl.
6. Place Potatoes, Butter, Cream and Salt & Pepper into TM Bowl. Mash 15Sec/Sp4/MC on. (Or until desired consistency is reached). Top Mince with Mashed Potato and bake in oven until golden brown (approx 25Mins).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup